Limited Warranty Terms
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only physical goods, purchased from Gratnells Ltd (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Gratnells will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a products that proved defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Gratnells will repair the product at no charge, or replace for a like for like product.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Gratnells is 2 years from the date of purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Damaged or destroyed by forced majeure
- Theft or loss of product
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
- Failure to follow product instructions or failure to perform preventative maintenance
- Products with missing or altered service tags, labels or serial numbers
- Products for which Gratnells has not received payment
Gratnells Ltd will pay for shipping charges withing the United Kingdom. Gratnells is not liable for any damage to the Physical Goods while in transit to us.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
The goods need to be in either the original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including any accessories or documents shipped with the original goods.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
By phone number: 0800 169 6854 or +44 1279 401 550
By email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org